Shower System Includes:
- Pressure balanced valve trim with single handle operation
- Multi-function DreamSpray shower head
- Full length slide bar with 17-11/16" shower arm, 59" hose and built-in diverter
- Multi-function water jet hand shower
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finish will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe faucet sets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Single function, pressure balancing valve cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Compensates for hot or cold water pressure fluctuations and maintains selected showertemperature – no matter how the water pressure is effected
- Protects against scalding if the cold water supply is cut off by automatically shutting off the flow of hot water
- Protects against cold water shock if the hot water supply is cut off by automatically shutting off the flow of cold water
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart valve option will be presented
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial provides optimum control
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-11/16"
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Multi-function shower head with 4 spray patterns
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for full-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 10-1/4"
- Shower Arm Length: 17-11/16"
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe GR-RPS-02X*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GR-RPS-02X and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.