Grundfos ALPHA Circulator Pump with AUTOADAPT One Touch Operation The next generation of energy efficient circulators.
ALPHA is the latest and most innovative member of the Grundfos family of high-quality circulators. By incorporating a permanent magnet motor design, power consumption is now reduced by 50 Percent . ALPHA adapts to the seasonal demands of your system without sacrificing comfort.
With ALPHA, you can stop worrying about complicated pump settings. Simply install the pump and leave it in the factory setting, AUTOADAPTTM. ALPHA will automatically analyze the heating system, find the optimum setting and continue to adjust its operation to changes in demand. The result is optimum comfort and minimum energy consumption.
The factory setting, AUTOADAPT, analyses the heating system and automatically adjusts the pump setting to meet changes in heating demand. Ensuring lowest possible energy consumption, while maintaining maximum comfort levels.
Two options for power connections
- Option 1: 6-foot line cord with three prong plug
- Intuitive one-touch operation for selecting seven different hydraulic settings.
- Liquid temperature range: 35.6 to 230 Degrees F
- TF Class: 110
- Approvals on nameplate: CUL, FCC
- Pump housing: Cast Iron
- DIN W.-Nr.GG15
- ASTM 30 B
- Impeller: Composite, PES
- Range of ambient temperature: 32 ... 104 Degrees F
- Maximum operating pressure: 145 PSI
- Pipe connection: GF 15/26
- Pressure stage: PN 10
- Port-to-port length: 6.5 in
- Power input - P1: 5 to 45 W
- Main frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated voltage: 1 x 115 V
- Rated Current: 0.1 A
- Insulation class (IEC 85): F
Additional Grundfos Links
This Grundfos item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grundfos G59896832
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Alpha 15-55 F 165 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grundfos products with over 400 warehouses across the country.