1-1/2 Horsepower Stainless Steel Circulator Pump
The pump is of the canned rotor type, i.e. pump and motor form an integral unit without shaft seal and with only two gaskets for sealing. The bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid.
The pump is characterized by:
- Ceramic shaft and radial bearings.
- Carbon axial Bearing.
- Stainless steel rotor can and bearing plate.
- Corrosion-resistant impeller, Composite, PES.
- Stainless Steel pump housing.
- The motor is a 1-phase motor.
- No additional motor protection is required.
- Liquid temperature range: 35.6 to 230 Degrees F
- Approvals on nameplate: UL, CSA
- Pump housing: Stainless Steel
- DIN W.-Nr. 2.1176.01
- Impeller: Composite, PES
- Maximum ambient temperature: 104 Degrees F
- Ambient max at 176 Degrees F liquid: 176 Degrees F
- Maximum operating pressure: 145 PSI
- Flange standard: USA Oval
- Type of connection: Stainless Steel Flange
- Pipe connection: 2 Bolt Flange
- Pressure stage: 10
- Port-to-port length: 6.5"
- Number of poles: 2
- Max. power input: 87 W
- Rated power - P2: 0.04 HP
- Main frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated voltage: 1 x 115 V
- Current in speed 3: 0.75 A
- Capacitor size - run: 10 ?F/180 V
- Insulation class (IEC 85): F
Additional Grundfos Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grundfos Products
Our SKU: Grundfos UP 15-29 SF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grundfos G59896771 Product Specifications
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (PSI)||145|