UP Series Recirculation Pump with GU 125 Union Connection, Line Cord, Check Valve, Isolation Valve, Timer, and AquaStat for New Construction
- Quick and easy installation with no additional components required.
- Built in timer & line cord.
- Aquastat control ensures optimum operation.
- Housing includes check valve to eliminate back flow.
- Integral isolation valve for ease of installation and service.
- Can save up to 16,000 gallons of water per year, per household.
- Flow range: 0 - 2.5 U.S. GPM
- Head range: 0 - 5 FEET
- Motors: Single Phase, 115V
- Maximum fluid temperature: 203°F (95°C)
- Minimum fluid temperature: 36°F (2°C)
- Maximum working pressure: 145 PSI
- Electrical Connection: The pump is fitted with 5 foot cord and 115V plug
- Motor Protection: Impedance-protected. No external motor protection required
- Connection: Union - 1-1/4 NPSM
- Insulation class: F
- Power consumption: 25W
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1
Additional Grundfos Links
Our SKU: Grundfos UP10-16BU ATLC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grundfos 97525922
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hot Water RecirculationHow long do you wait for the water to get hot in your shower, kitchen faucet, or bathroom faucet? On average, we wait a full 60 seconds for hot water. Grundfos' hot water recirculation eliminates wait time completely. This means less water down the drain and more money in your pocket.