- Quick and easy installation with no additional components required.
- Built in timer & line cord.
- Aquastat control ensures optimum operation.
- Housing includes check valve to eliminate back flow.
- Integral isolation valve for ease of installation and service.
- Can save up to 16,000 gallons of water per year, per household.
- Maximum working pressure: 145 PSI
- Electrical Connection: The pump is fitted with 5 foot cord and 115V plug
- Motor Protection: Impedance-protected. No external motor protection required
- Insulation class: F
- Power consumption: 25W
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Connection: Union - 1-1/4 NPSM
- Flow range: 0 - 2.5 U.S. GPM
- Head range: 0 - 5 FEET
- Motors: Single Phase, 115V
- Maximum fluid temperature: 203°F (95°C)
- Minimum fluid temperature: 36°F (2°C)
Additional Grundfos Links
This Grundfos item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grundfos UP10-16BU ATLC
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the UP10-16BU ATLC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grundfos products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Hot Water RecirculationHow long do you wait for the water to get hot in your shower, kitchen faucet, or bathroom faucet? On average, we wait a full 60 seconds for hot water. Grundfos' hot water recirculation eliminates wait time completely. This means less water down the drain and more money in your pocket.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.