- Solid steel construction with fast riveted steel pin
- Flat surface with no swage
- Heavy weight, designed for industrial applications
- Square corners, with no screw holes
- Can be easily welded onto gates, dumpsters, or commercial/industrial applications such as bins or warehouse doors.
- Plain Bearing Hinge: Plain bearing hinges feature knuckles that are machined to a smooth surface, allowing them to move against one another without bearings. Plain bearing hinges are not recommended for heavy use on high traffic entrance ways, but meet the need of a standard residential door.
- Material - Steel: Steel is cheap strong and durable making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Though it is more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Height: 4 Inches
- Width: 4 Inches
- Material: Steel
- Mount: Full Plate
- Number of Knuckles: 5
- Number of Screw Holes: 0
Additional Hager Links
This Hager item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hager 18504PS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1850 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hager products with over 400 warehouses across the country.