- Solid steel construction with fast riveted steel pin
- Flat surface with no swage
- Heavy weight, designed for industrial applications
- Square corners, with no screw holes
- Can be easily welded onto gates, dumpsters, or commercial/industrial applications such as bins or warehouse doors.
- Plain Bearing Hinge: Plain bearing hinges feature knuckles that are machined to a smooth surface, allowing them to move against one another without bearings. Plain bearing hinges are not recommended for heavy use on high traffic entrance ways, but meet the need of a standard residential door.
- Material - Steel: Steel is cheap strong and durable making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Though it is more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Height: 4 Inches
- Width: 4 Inches
- Material: Steel
- Mount: Full Plate
- Number of Knuckles: 5
- Number of Screw Holes: 0
Additional Hager Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hager Products
Our SKU: Hager 1850
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hager 18504PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hager 1850 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Hinge Type||Plain Bearing|
|Number of Knuckles||5|