3800 Collection Grade 1 Single Stainless Steel Dummy Lever Handle for 3800 Escutcheon Mortise Collection
The Hager 3817 single dummy door lever is designed to coordinate with the 3800 Escutcheon Mortise lock collection when no latch or lock function is required.
Hager 3800 Series mortise lock provides maximum security and durability for the harshest environments. With field reversible handing, ease of installation, and both escutcheon and sectional models available, the 3800 Series lock provides great flexibility. What’s more, it is ANSI certified Grade 1 Operational and Security and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- ADA compliant lever designs.
- Breakaway spindle design prevents damage to the lockbody.
- Constructed of cast stainless steel.
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.13 Grade 1 Series 2000 Operational and Security
- UL/cUL Listed for all functions up to 3 hours for “A” label doors
- Archer Lever: 4-19/32" Length; 2-5/32" Projection; 2-7/16" Rose
- August Lever: 4-17/32" Length; 2-1/2" Projection; 2-7/16" Rose
- William Lever: 4-7/8" Length; 3-3/32" Projection; 2-7/16" Rose
- Withnell Lever: 4-25/32" Length; 2-15/32" Projection; 2-7/16" Rose
Hager Companies offers a wide range of Grade 1 and Grade 2 products to meet almost any application and specification requirements. Hager locks are manufactured to the highest quality standards and extensively tested to ANSI standards and BHMA certification requirements. In addition, all locks comply with ADA requirements outlined in ANSI A117.1 and are UL Listed up to 3 hours for “A” label doors.
Additional Hager Links
Hager 3817E Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Keys||2|