5200 Collection Grade 1 Heavy Duty Surface Door Closer with Slim Line Cover Option
Hager 5200 Series Grade 1 door closer is ideal for schools, hospitals, and other high abuse and high traffic environments. It is constructed of an aluminum alloy and provides smooth door control. The 5200 Series door closer is easy to install and maintain-keeping your building safe and secure.
- Tempered Springs made of Double Heat Treated Steel for Durability
- Standard Tri-Pack of Parallel, Regular, and Top Jamb Arm Offered for Versatility
- Adjustment Valves are Staked to Prevent Accidental Removal
- Full Rack and Pinion Operation
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4, Adjustable Sizes 2 to 6 - Standard
- ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code Only for Adjustable Sizes 1 to 4 (Optional)
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" or 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Optional Slim Line Plastic Cover Available
Hager door closers offer architects, contractors, and building owners a superior product with proven reliability. In fact, their 5100, 5200, and 5300 Series Grade 1 models are the only closers in the industry that are both BHMA certified and backed by a lifetime warranty. That makes them a no-risk choice for virtually any building type.
Additional Hager Links
This Hager item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hager 5200-ALM
- Hager 5200-BRZ
- Hager 5200-DBZ
- Hager 5200-GOL
- Hager 5200-300*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5200 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hager products with over 400 warehouses across the country.