5400 Collection Grade 2 Standard Duty Surface Mounted Door Clooser
Hager 5400 Series Grade 2 door closer is ideal for light duty, commercial applications such as store fronts, churches, and hotels. It is constructed of an aluminum alloy and has been tested for strength and abuse. The 5400 Series door closer is ideal for low frequency openings and has a five-year warranty.
- Made of Aluminum Alloy - the Proven Choice for Office Buildings and Store Fronts
- Standard Tri-Pack of Parallel, Regular, and Top Jamb Arm Offered for Versatility
- Adjustment Valves are Staked to Prevent Accidental Removal
- Tempered Springs made of Double Heat Treated Steel for Durability
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4, Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5 - Must specify
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours
- 5 Year Warranty
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" or 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Adjustable Backcheck Valve Available
Hager door closers offer architects, contractors, and building owners a superior product with proven reliability. In fact, their 5100, 5200, and 5300 Series Grade 1 models are the only closers in the industry that are both BHMA certified and backed by a lifetime warranty. That makes them a no-risk choice for virtually any building type.
Additional Hager Links
Hager 5400-ALM Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Mount Type||Parallel, Surface, Top Jamb|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.