5400 Collection Grade 2 Standard Duty Surface Mounted Door Clooser
Hager 5400 Series Grade 2 door closer is ideal for light duty, commercial applications such as store fronts, churches, and hotels. It is constructed of an aluminum alloy and has been tested for strength and abuse. The 5400 Series door closer is ideal for low frequency openings and has a five-year warranty.
- Made of Aluminum Alloy - the Proven Choice for Office Buildings and Store Fronts
- Standard Tri-Pack of Parallel, Regular, and Top Jamb Arm Offered for Versatility
- Adjustment Valves are Staked to Prevent Accidental Removal
- Tempered Springs made of Double Heat Treated Steel for Durability
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4, Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5 - Must specify
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours
- 5 Year Warranty
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" or 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Adjustable Backcheck Valve Available
Hager door closers offer architects, contractors, and building owners a superior product with proven reliability. In fact, their 5100, 5200, and 5300 Series Grade 1 models are the only closers in the industry that are both BHMA certified and backed by a lifetime warranty. That makes them a no-risk choice for virtually any building type.
Additional Hager Links
This Hager item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hager 5400-ALM
- Hager 5400-BRZ
- Hager 5400-DBZ
- Hager 5400-GOL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5400 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hager products with over 400 warehouses across the country.