Marco Kingston - 8' X 8' Outdoor Wood Storage Shed
The Kingston is an easy storage solution for any yard… any size. This 8' wide gable-design building features 6' high sidewalls and an 8' high peak. The 4' wide x 6' high double doors with full-length hinges and swivel hasp make for easy access to all of your outdoor equipment.
Established in 1978, Handy Home Products is the leading manufacturer of ready-to-assemble wood storage sheds and recreational building kits. They create beautiful additions to your backyard, from wood sheds to greenhouses to gazebos to even a wood playhouse for the little ones. Engineered and tested to meet demanding wind loads of approximately 90 mph, and snow loads of approximately 30 lbs per sq. ft., Handy Home Products uses carefully selected lumber and high quality hardware to manufacture each structure. Best of all, your investment is backed by the most comprehensive warranty in the business.
Handy Home KIN-0808 Features:
- All wood is pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Constructed with a 2" x 3" design for a sturdy feel that can withstand the elements
- 452 cu. ft. storage capacity provides space to stow your gardening tools and yard equipment when not in use
- Side walls are 6' high with an 8' peak to provide plenty of room to store lawnmowers and other large items
- 4' wide by 6' high double doors offer plenty of room for entry
- Full-length hinges allow for easy operation of the doors
- EZ frame design reduces assembly time for your convenience
- Shed siding is primed and ready for paint. Paint and shingles sold separately
- Premium swivel hasp provides additional security
- Can be installed with a cement foundation
- 10 year Limited Warranty
- Includes floor kit constructed with 2" x 4" pressure treated joists and 5/8” OSB decking
Additional Handy Home Links
Handy Home 18276-1 Product Specifications
|Capacity (Cubic Feet)||436|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year|
|Wall Framing||2" x 3"|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.