Hansgrohe Raindance Select E 120 Hand ShowerErin Lizardo reviews the 26521 Randaince Select E 3-jet hand shower by Hansgrohe
- Constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential applications and 1-year limited warranty for commercial applications
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Raindance Select Collection
- Hand Shower Package Includes: Hand shower, shower arm mount, and hose
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- All hardware required for installation is included
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- Select: Select the function you want with just a push of the button. Simply switch the jet type with a simple click to enhance your showering pleasure. Ideal for all those who appreciate a convenient and pleasurable shower experience.
- Multiple spray functions - featuring 3 spray patterns
- Flow Rate: 2 gallons-per-minute
- Hand Shower Height: 9-1/2"
- Integrated dual check-valves
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- Hose Length: 63"
- 1/2" female connections on both ends
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Raindance Select Collection Products
Hansgrohe 04520400 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Massage, Rain|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.