- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Electronic sensor operation
- Built in stops for cleaning
- Battery operated
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Less metal pop-up drain assembly
- With temperature control
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3- 1/2 gallons-per-minute, EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1- 1/2 GPM. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
- Overall Height: 21-1/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-5/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.3 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Infrared sensor operation
- 10170: This model
- 10074: Wall mount version of this model with lever handle
- 10070: Single hole version of this model with lever handle
- 10071: Vessel version of this model with lever handle
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
This Hansgrohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hansgrohe 10170001*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 10170 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hansgrohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.