How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe’s limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Combine unique design with a highly sensual water experience
- Single function rain shower head
- Shower Head Width: 28-3/8"
- Shower Head Depth: 1-3/4"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Requires three supply lines
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- ComfortZone: With comfort in mind these showers are easy to hold; not too light and not too heavy. The handles are an ergonomic marvel and the spray discs are inclined at an ideal angle. You can choose from a variety of functions, and easily change between them; often times it is as simple as one click.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Starck Organic Collection Products
Hansgrohe 10625 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Ceiling Mounted|
|Showerhead Width||20.62, 28.37|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.