This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential applications and 5-year limited warranty for commercial applications
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Axor Starck Organic Collection
- Includes hand shower - handy for rinsing down the tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Floor mount installation - faucet mounts to the floor extending up to the tub fixture
- Smooth single handle operation
- Single handle included with the faucet
- Rough-in valve is not included with this model (when adding to cart, valve options will be offered)
- Secure mounting assembly
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- Overall Height: 35-1/4" - 38-3/8" (adjustable measurement from mounting deck to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 25-1/4" - 28-3/8" (adjustable measurement from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Tub Spout Flow Rate: 5.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 6-1/4"
- Single hole required for faucet installation
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hansgrohe Products
- Hansgrohe Axor Starck Organic Collection
This Hansgrohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hansgrohe 12016001
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 12016 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hansgrohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.