- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates seamlessly with other items from the Axor Montreux Collection
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Faucet lets water flow freely for a smooth, laminar stream
- Spout swivels 150° - allowing for easy access to most, if not all, areas of the sink
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1.5 gpm. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
ComfortZone: These tall, expansive faucets provide an extra-comfortable hand washing experience. Ceramic cartridges offer smooth, noise-free operation, while a linear flow diagram provides pleasant temperature changes. With more comfortable dimensions you do not have to worry about colliding with anything or slipping through the bathroom with wet or soapy hands.
- Overall Height: 9-5/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-1/4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-5/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Deck mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
This Hansgrohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hansgrohe 16505821
- Hansgrohe 16505001
- Hansgrohe 16505831
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 16505 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hansgrohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Axor Montruex CollectionHansgrohe Axor Montruex Collection