How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist tarnishing and corrosion through everyday use
- Hansgrohe products are designed and engineered in Germany
- This shower head offers the user a lifetime of luxurious operation
- Designed to make daily use as simple and comfortable as possible
- Single function water jet shower head
- Shower Head Width: 5-3/8" (measurement in inches of spray surface)
- Shower Head Depth: 3" (measurement in inches from spray surface to shower arm connection)
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly for full coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation of shower head is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- EcoRight: Using a sophisticated flow limiter your water demand for daily showers is reduced by up to 60%. Dispensing as little as 1.5 gallons of water per minute while maintaining the water pressure we all want and need from our shower EcoRight shower heads and hand showers are an environmentally friendly choice. They utilize a precision O-ring that reacts flexibly to any water pressure and adjusts the water quantity.
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Raindance S Collection Products
Our SKU: Hansgrohe 27486
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hansgrohe 27486821
- Hansgrohe 27486001
- Hansgrohe 27486831*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe 27486001 Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|