- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic pull-down with full and needle sprays enhances the faucets versatility
- Non-locking spray diverter, hold and release for spray mode
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- HighArc spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- MagFit magnetic spray head docking
- M2 ceramic cartridge for a lifetime of smooth operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- EcoRight - at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets
- Overall Height: 15-1/8” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-7/8” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-3/8” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/4”
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Why Buy Hansgrohe 04310 Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Hansgrohe Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1.5 gpm. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- Magnetic Spray Head Docking: This innovative feature from Hansgrohe integrates a magnet into the docking connection of your pullout faucet spray head. When not in use it securely holds the faucet head in place, and with a light tug the faucet head is free and completely versatile once again. This solves the issue with the classic pullout style faucets of sagging and drooping faucet heads and exposed supply lines caused by unsecure docking.
- M2 Ceramic Cartridge: This cartridge owes its durability and ultra-smooth operation to specially hardened synthetic materials. It enhances the the quality and performance of your faucet by providing a lifetime of smooth, consistent, leak free operation with a wide operating angle for easy temperature adjustment.
- 04310: This model
- 04286: Kitchen Prep (smaller) version of this model with standard flow
- 14877: Standard flow version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
This Hansgrohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hansgrohe 04310001
- Hansgrohe 04310801
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Hansgrohe 04310 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hansgrohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.