- Hansgrohe's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Faucet body constructed of brass ensuring durability and dependability
- Smooth single handle operation
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 12-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 11-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/4"
- Single handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Why Buy Hansgrohe 04509 Bar Faucet From Us:
- We are a Hansgrohe Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1.5 gpm. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
This Hansgrohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hansgrohe 04509000
- Hansgrohe 04509800
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 04509 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hansgrohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Hansgrohe Metris Kitchen FaucetCheck out this video to view the new ergonomic kitchen faucet from the Metris collection by German manufacturer Hansgrohe