This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential applications and 1-year limited warranty for commercial applications
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Metris S Collection
- Smooth single handle operation
- Optional escutcheon (cover plate) for sinks with 3 holes will be offered when adding to cart
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1.5 gpm. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
- Overall Height: 7-1/2" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-3/4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Single handle included with faucet
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Metris S Collection Products
Our SKU: Hansgrohe 04531
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hansgrohe 04531000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued