Haws portable Model 7500 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4gpm, this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7500's full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can't help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
- Featuring a FDA high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position.
- Supplied with one bottle of bacteriostatic additive.
- Bacteriostatic additive allows for the storage of water for up to six months, making for a more easily maintained piece of emergency equipment.
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling.
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 16 gallon portable.
- Measurements: 22-1/2" high, 21-1/2" wide, 19-1/2" deep.
Model 7500 is certified by CSA & IAPMO to meet the ANSI Z358.1-2004 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Additional Haws Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7500 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Haws products with over 400 warehouses across the country.