5" Support Clamp
OEM's have specified Saf-T Vent for more than 15 years. Saf-T Vent was the first Venting System using AL-429C superferritic stainless steel to test and list to UL1738 S636 (Special Gas Vent Systems). The combination of high quality products and our engineering support system ensures your installation has high performance quality from adapter to termination.
CI+ Engineering gives the greatest flexibility to your system specs. It's 1-inch airspace not only reduces required clearance to combustibles, it also reduces vent skin temperature for safer maintenance conditions.
- Reduced clearance to combustibles.
- Strong mechanical joint locks in place.
- Integral seal allows fast installation with no RTV.
- Tested and listed to UL 1738 (Special Gas Vent) and ULC-S636 (Type BH Gas Vent) in Canada.
- Manufactured using AL429-4C Stainless Steel.
Additional Heat-Fab Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Heat-Fab Products
- Shop All Heat-Fab Saf-T Vent CI+ Collection Products
Our SKU: Heat-Fab 4727SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Heat-Fab 4727SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Heat-Fab 4727SS Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas, Oil|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||5, 7|
|Vent Construction||Double Wall|
|Vent Pipe Size||5, 7|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.