Heath Zenith SL-4150-PB-B Charleston Coach 1 Light 150 Degree Motion Activated Security Wall Sconce, Polished Brass
Add plenty of style and security to your home with the polished brass Heath Zenith SL-4150-PB featuring state of the art 150 degree motion detection up to 30 foot away. The lantern has clear glass and is constructed of metal with a weather resistant finish. Uses one medium base incandescent bulb (100 watt max - not included). Features an optional tail assembly. California Title 24 Compliant.
Heath Zenith SL-4150-PB-B Features:
- Bottom Mount Outdoor Wall Sconce With Motion Sensor
- Polished Brass Metal Finish With Clear Beveled Glass
- 150 Degree Motion Detection Line of Sight
- Selectable On-Time From 1, 5, or 10 Minutes
- California Title 24 Approved
- Detects Motion Up to 30 Foot
- Adjustable Sensor Sensitivity
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Heath Zenith SL-4150-PB-B Specifications:
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulbs Included: No
- Construction: Metal, Glass
- Height: 18.88"
- Width: 5.88"
- Extension: 6.38"
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
Additional Heath Zenith Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Heath Zenith Products
- Heath Zenith Charleston Coach Collection
This Heath Zenith item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Heath Zenith SL-4150-PB-B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SL-4150-PB-B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Heath Zenith products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.