Heath Zenith SL-5798-WH-A 3 Light 270 Degree Motion Activated Triple Head Halogen Security Light, White
Combining modern styling with state of the art technology, the triple head Heath Zenith SL-5718-WH-A features full 270 degree motion detection up to 100 foot away. Protective bulb shields extend bulb life with patented swivel arms allow directional lighting with easy thumb screw adjustments. Patented DualBrite, AlertFlash and BulbSaver technology make this a feature rich light that will keep your home secure for years to come. Uses two 120 watt max PAR38 flood bulbs (not included).
Heath Zenith SL-5798-WH-A Features:
- Outdoor Wall or Eave Mounted Corner Security Light With Motion Sensor
- Features Alertflash and Bulbsaver, Which Extends Life of Bulb Up to 4 Times
- 270 Degree Motion Detection Line of Sight
- Selectable On-Time From 1, 5, or 10 Minutes
- Adjustable Sensor Sensitivity
- Dualbrite Timer Dims Light To 50% at 3 Hours, 6 Hours, or Dusk-To-Dawn
- Detects Motion Up to 100 Feet
- 2 Year Warranty
Heath Zenith SL-5798-WH-A Specifications:
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: G8
- Bulb Shape: T4
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Construction: Metal, Plastic, Glass
- Height: 13"
- Width: 19"
- Extension: 8.5"
Additional Heath Zenith Links
This Heath Zenith item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Heath Zenith SL-5798-WH-A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SL-5798-WH-A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Heath Zenith products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.