Heath Zenith SL-6058-BZ 2 Light Wireless Command Floodlight with Wireless Motion Sensor, Bronze Finish
Combining modern aesthetics and with state of the art security technology, the Heath Zenith SL-6058-BZ security light features a wireless motion sensor that detects motion in a 180 degree arc up to 70 foot. Protective bulb shields extend bulb life while the swivel arms allow directional lighting. Uses two 120 watt max PAR38 flood bulbs (not included). Includes BulbSaver and AlertFlash features.
Heath Zenith SL-6058-BZ Features:
- Provides Security Where You Want It and Light Where You Need It
- Includes Wireless Motion Sensor and Floodlight
- Sensor Detects Motion Up to 70 Feet Away and Sensor Turns Lights On and Off Up to 100 Feet Away
- Floodlight Controls Up to 150 Watts of Incandescent or 240 Watts of Halogen Lighting (Total)
- Features Alertflash and Bulbsaver, Which Extends Life of Bulb Up to 4 Times
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Heath Zenith SL-6058-BZ Specifications:
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Shape: PAR38
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulbs Included: No
- Construction: Plastic
- Height: 13"
- Width: 17"
- Extension: 8.5"
- Wattage: 240
- Watts Per Bulb: 120
Additional Heath Zenith Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Heath Zenith Products
- Heath Zenith Wireless Command Collection
This Heath Zenith item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Heath Zenith SL-6058-BZ*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SL-6058-BZ and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Heath Zenith products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.