- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Overall Height: 7-1/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 6" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-3/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8-25"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Additional Herbeau Links
This Herbeau item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Herbeau 300257
- Herbeau 300255
- Herbeau 300248
- Herbeau 300256
- Herbeau 300260
- Herbeau 300249
- Herbeau 300270
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3002 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Herbeau products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet