This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Power Feeds Recommended
1006 Collection Strong and Versatile Electric Strike Body Including Latchbolt Strike Monitor and Fail Safe
The 1006FLBSM is the flagship of the HES electric strike plates with the addition of the a latchbolt strike monitor and fail safe function. It is highly versatile and goes above and beyond every certification that has been developed for electric strikes including fire, windstorm, tamper proof, and break in tested. Twenty-seven faceplate options, make this strike compatible with almost every lockset on the market. Featuring a sleek keeper and a 100% stainless steel cast case. The 1006 has been rated to withstand over 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft. lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is the final word in electric strikes.
The 1006 Electric Strike Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. It meets or exceeds every standard developed for electric strikes. With twenty-seven faceplate options, the 1006 can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 3,070 lbs (Fail Secure)
- Dynamic Strength 350 ft-lbs (Fail Secure)
- Endurance 1,000,000 Cycles
- Fail Secure (Standard)
- Dual Voltage 12VDC or 24VDC Continuous Duty
- Internally Mounted Solenoid
- Plug-In Connector
- Full Keeper Shims for Horizontal Adjustment
- Trim Enhancer
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- UL 10C Fire-Rated, 3 Hour Single Door (Fail Secure Only)
- UL 10C Fire-Rated, 1-1/2 Hour Double Door (Fail Secure Only)
- CAN4-S104(ULC-S104) Fire Door Conformant
- ANSI A250.13-2003 Windstorm Listed
- UL 1034, Burglary-Resistant Listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- NFPA-252 Fire Door Conformant
- ASTM-E152 Fire Door Conformant
- MEA New York City Accepted
- Florida Building Code Approved
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, HES is a leading manufacturer of electric strikes and locking devices for the access control industry. They are committed to providing electromechanical locking solutions and support that create safety, security and peace of mind for their customers.