1006 Collection Faceplate for HES 1006 Series Electric Strikes for Mortise Locksets with 1 Inch Deadbolt with Deadlatch Below the Latchbolt
1006 Series faceplate to customize the functionality of the HES 1006 electric strike. Allows for mortise locksets with 1" deadbolt with deadlatch below the latchbolt.
The 1006 Electric Strike Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. It meets or exceeds every standard developed for electric strikes. With twenty-seven faceplate options, the 1006 can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market.
- For use with mortise locksets with a normally extended 1" deadbolt and a deadlatch positioned below the latchbolt.
- Compatible locksets:
- Best 45h, 47h and 34h-37h
- Sargent 7800, 8200, 9200 Series
- Yale 8800
- Latchbolt and deadbolt are released by a single keeper.
- The keeper is held open to recapture the latchbolt and the deadbolt when the door is closed.
- Not LBM/LBSM compatible.
- Dimensions: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, HES is a leading manufacturer of electric strikes and locking devices for the access control industry. They are committed to providing electromechanical locking solutions and support that create safety, security and peace of mind for their customers.
Additional HES Links
Our SKU: HES AM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- HES AMBLK
- HES AM605
- HES AM629
Bright Stainless Steel
- HES AM613
- HES AM606
- HES AM612
- HES AM630
Satin Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Exit Device Type||Mortise Lock Device|