1006 Collection Faceplate for HES 1006 Series Electric Strikes for use with Mortise Locksets with a 1 Inch Deadbolt
1006 Series faceplate to customize the functionality of the HES 1006 electric strike. Allows for use with mortise locksets with a 1" deadbolt.
The 1006 Electric Strike Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. It meets or exceeds every standard developed for electric strikes. With twenty-seven faceplate options, the 1006 can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market.
- For use with mortise locksets with a 1" deadbolt without a deadlatch.
- Strike will not release when deadbolt is extended.
- Compatible locksets include Baldwin, Marks, Omnia, PDQ, among others.
- Deadbolt retracts during traffic hours.
- The keeper releases the latchbolt.
- The keeper returns to the locked position.
- Not LBM/LBSM compatible.
- Dimensions: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, HES is a leading manufacturer of electric strikes and locking devices for the access control industry. They are committed to providing electromechanical locking solutions and support that create safety, security and peace of mind for their customers.
Additional HES Links
Our SKU: HES H PLATE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- HES HBLK
- HES H605
- HES H629
Bright Stainless Steel
- HES H613
- HES H606
- HES H612
- HES H630
Satin Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
HES H629 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Exit Device Type||Mortise Lock Device|