1006 Collection Faceplate for HES 1006 Series Electric Strikes for Assa 504 Mortise Lockset with Two Latchbolts and Center Deadlatch
1006 Series faceplate to customize the functionality of the HES 1006 electric strike. Allows for Assa 504 mortise lockset with two latchbolts and center deadlatch.
The 1006 Electric Strike Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. It meets or exceeds every standard developed for electric strikes. With twenty-seven faceplate options, the 1006 can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market.
- For use with Assa model 504 mortise lockset with two latchbolts and a center deadlatch, or mortise locksets with a 1" deadbolt and a center-lined deadlatch.
- Strike will not release when deadbolt is extended.
- Deadbolt is retracted during traffic hours.
- The latchbolt is released by the keeper.
- Keeper returns to the locked position.
- For the Assa model 504, the top latchbolt is released by the keeper.
- Not LBM/LBSM compatible.
- Dimensions: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, HES is a leading manufacturer of electric strikes and locking devices for the access control industry. They are committed to providing electromechanical locking solutions and support that create safety, security and peace of mind for their customers.
Additional HES Links
HES HT605 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Exit Device Type||Mortise Lock Device|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.