1006 Collection Faceplate for HES 1006 Series Electric Strikes for Mortise Lockset where the Deadbolt is for Night-Latch Function Only with Wood Application
1006 Series faceplate to customize the functionality of the HES 1006 electric strike. Allows for mortise lockset where the deadbolt is for night-latch function only with wood application.
The 1006 Electric Strike Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. It meets or exceeds every standard developed for electric strikes. With twenty-seven faceplate options, the 1006 can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market.
- For use with mortise locksets where deadbolt is used for night-latch function only, in wood frame applications.
- Compatible locksets include Accurate, Arrow, Baldwin, Marks, Omnia, PDQ, Schlage, Yale 8700, and others.
- Deadbolt is retracted during traffic hours.
- Latchbolt is released by the keeper.
- Keeper returns to the locked position; if the deadbolt is extended the keeper will not recapture it
- Dimensions: 9" x 1-3/8"
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, HES is a leading manufacturer of electric strikes and locking devices for the access control industry. They are committed to providing electromechanical locking solutions and support that create safety, security and peace of mind for their customers.
Additional HES Links
HES N2629 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Exit Device Type||Mortise Lock Device|