1006 Collection Faceplate for HES 1006 Series Electric Strikes for Mortise Lockset where the Deadbolt is for Night-Latch Function Only
1006 Series faceplate to customize the functionality of the HES 1006 electric strike. Allows for mortise lockset where the deadbolt is for night-latch function only.
The 1006 Electric Strike Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. It meets or exceeds every standard developed for electric strikes. With twenty-seven faceplate options, the 1006 can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market.
- For use with mortise locksets with a deadbolt used for night-latch function only.
- Compatible locksets include Accurate, Baldwin, Marks, Omnia, PDQ, Schlage, and others
- Deadbolt is retracted during traffic hours.
- Latchbolt is released by the keeper.
- Keeper returns to the locked position; if the deadbolt Is extended, the keeper will not recapture it.
- Dimensions: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, HES is a leading manufacturer of electric strikes and locking devices for the access control industry. They are committed to providing electromechanical locking solutions and support that create safety, security and peace of mind for their customers.
Additional HES Links
Our SKU: HES N PLATE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- HES NBLK
- HES N605
- HES N629
Bright Stainless Steel
- HES N613
- HES N606
- HES N612
- HES N630
Satin Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Exit Device Type||Mortise Lock Device|