This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Ground Spikes Recommended
Mounting Accessories Recommended
Low Voltage Cable Recommended
Hinkley Landscape Lighting 1536-LED30 12v LED Outdoor 30° Accent Light
Embellish your yard with this contemporary styled outdoor LED accent light.
Hinkley Lighting 1536-LED30 Features:
- Sturdy Solid Brass Construction
- Available in Bronze or Matte Bronze finishes
- This item is Made to Order and has an average lead time of 14 days
- Light output comparable to a 35w MR16 incandescent bulb
- Includes Ground Spike 0014
- Includes 16" of Groundwire
- Clear Lens
Hinkley Lighting 1536-LED30 Specifications:
- Power Supply Requirement: 7.2VA (Volt-Amps)
- Requires (1) x 4.7 Watt LED Lamp (Included)
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Height: 3.25"
- Width: 2.5" (shroud)
- Length: 5.75"
- Voltage: 12
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. We pride ourselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. We know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and we care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for, in every aspect, including installation.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Accent Lighting Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 1536-LED30
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 1536BZ-LED30
- Hinkley Lighting 1536MZ-LED30
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 1536-LED30 Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Spot|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.