This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Low Voltage Cable Recommended
Hinkley Landscape Lighting 1542-LED 12v 4.75" LED Outdoor Deck Light
Enhance the look and feel of your deck with this elegantly styled outdoor LED deck light.
Hinkley Lighting 1542-LED Features:
- Sturdy Die Cast Aluminum Construction
- Available in Bronze or Matte Bronze finishes
- Featuring: Frosted Lens
Hinkley Lighting 1542-LED Specifications:
- Requires (1) x 1.5 Watt LED Lamp (Included)
- Power Supply Requirement: 2.4VA
- 1.5w LED Light output comparable to a 12w incandescent wedge base bulb
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Face Dimensions: Width is 3", Height is 4.75", Depth is 1/2"
- Housing Dimensions: Width is 2", Height is 3", Depth is 2"
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. We pride ourselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. We know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and we care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for, in every aspect, including installation.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Deck and Step Lighting Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 1542-LED
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 1542BZ-LED
- Hinkley Lighting 1542MZ-LED
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 1542MZ-LED Product Specifications
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||1.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.