Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
7.25" Height 1 ADA Compliant Light Dark Sky Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Luna Collection
- Bronze metal half cylinder shade included with the Bronze finish
- Satin Black metal half cylinder shade included with the Satin Black finish
- Titanium metal half cylinder shade included with the Titanium finish
- Made of extruded aluminum
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- ADA Compliant
- Dark Sky Compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Height: 7.25"
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Shade Material: Metal
- Wattage: 75
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 9"
- Dark Sky: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 2.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Luna Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 1666BZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|