Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
5" Height ADA Compliant LED Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Luna Collection
- Bronze metal half cylinder shade included with the Bronze finish
- Satin Black metal half cylinder shade included with the Satin Black finish
- Titanium metal half cylinder shade included with the Titanium finish
- Made of extruded aluminum
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- ADA Compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 5.25"
- Backplate Width: 9"
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 2.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 5"
- LED: Yes
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Shade Material: Metal
- Voltage: 120v
- Watt Replacement: 35
- Wattage: 11
- Watts Per Bulb: 5.5
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Luna Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 1667TT-LED Product Specifications
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||83|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||2.4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.