Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
12" Height Single Light Dark Sky Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Kube Collection
- Amber Etched Organic Rain glass rectangle shade included with the Bronze finish
- Clear Etched Organic Rain glass rectangle shade included with the Satin Black and Titanium finishes
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of extruded aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Dark Sky Compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Height: 12"
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 4 lbs, 4.4 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Wattage: 50
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Width: 4.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 6.75"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Dark Sky: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 5.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Kube Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 1760SK Product Specifications
|Specification Sheet (Bronze)|
|Specification Sheet (Satin Black)|
|Specification Sheet (Titanium)|
|Genre||Modern, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.