18" Height LED Outdoor Wall Sconce with Alabaster Shade from the Cascade Collection
- Alabaster glass shade
- Made of extruded aluminum
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for wet locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 18"
- Backplate Width: 8"
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 4.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 18"
- LED: Yes
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 6.06 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Watt Replacement: 100
- Wattage: 15
- Watts Per Bulb: 15
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect. Hinkley Lighting provide outdoor wall lights that increase security and peace of mind, as well as adding a complementary welcoming style and appeal to the exterior of a home.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Cascade Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 1836-LED
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 1836BZ-LED
- Hinkley Lighting 1836TT-LED
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one