How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light 21.25" Height Outdoor Mini Pendant from the Saturn Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of solid brass
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 21.25"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Material: Brass
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Saturn Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 1902 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.