This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Outdoor Lantern Pendant with Fluorescent Lamping from the Brynmar Collection
- Amber Linen glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Energy efficient
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 27"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Lantern
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Brynmar Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 1932RB-GU24
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1932-GU24 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.