Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
12.75" Height Single Light Lantern Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Forum Collection
- Water Seedy glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Dark Sky Convertible with DSLM-40, option to purchase when added to cart
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 6.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.75"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 7.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 6" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 12.75"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Sconce Type: Lantern
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Lantern, Water Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 40
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Forum Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting H1946
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 1946FZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 1946FZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|