Three Light Outdoor Full Sized Pendant from the Valley Forge Collection
- Clear Seedy glass pyramid shade
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Made of brass
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 6"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 19.5"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Brass
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Full Sized
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Seedy Glass
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Valley Forge Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 2072SN*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2072 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.