Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
17" Height Three Light Lantern Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Tahoe Collection
- Hand-Crafted Copper Foil Art / Antique Amber glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Made of aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 14"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 11" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 9.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 17"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 13 lbs
- Sconce Type: Lantern
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Lantern
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Tahoe Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting H2240
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 2240RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 2240RB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|