This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Indoor Mini Pendant with Metal Shade from the Congress Collection
- Antique Nickel metal shade included with the Antique Nickel finish
- Brushed Caramel metal shade included with the Brushed Caramel finish
- Chrome metal shade included with the Chrome finish
- Oil Rubbed Bronze metal shade included with the Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Includes 10' of wire
- Includes (1) 6' and (2) 12" downrods
- Maximum Height: 41" The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 4.75"
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 12"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 8.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Height: 41" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 7 lbs
- Shade Height: 8.5"
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Width: 9.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Congress Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 3138
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 3138AN
- Hinkley Lighting 3138BC
- Hinkley Lighting 3138CM
- Hinkley Lighting 3138OZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.