This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light 12" Height Indoor Lantern Pendant from the Gentry Collection
- Clear Seedy glass round shade
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Made of brass
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Minimum Height: 15.8" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 12"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Brass
- Minimum Height: 15.8"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 9 lbs
- Shade Height: 5.875"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Seedy Glass
- Shade Width: 6.063"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Gentry Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 3470
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 3470OB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 3470OB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.