This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light 21" Height Indoor Full Sized Pendant from the Casa Collection
- Antique Scavo glass cylinder shade
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 21"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Full Sized
- Product Weight: 10 lbs
- Shade Height: 4.625"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 3"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 14.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Casa Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting H3502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 3502OL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 3502OL Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.