How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Round Shaped Thick Faceted Clear Inside Etched Glass Shade
- Includes 10' of Chain and 12' of Wire
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Made of Sturdy Metal Material
- Suitable for Installation on Sloped Ceilings up to 90 Degrees
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 51.8"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Width: 44"
- Canopy Width: 5.5"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Meridian Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 3874
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 3874BN
- Hinkley Lighting 3874SK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 3874 Product Specifications
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Satin|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.