How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Nine Light 2 Tier Chandelier from the Abbie CollectionFeatures:
- Bell Shaped Etched Glass Shade
- Includes 5' of Chain and 6' of Wire
- Steel Construction
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 25.25"
- Width: 32"
- Canopy Width: 6"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Abbie Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 4048
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 4048BC
- Hinkley Lighting 4048BN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 4048BC Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.