How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Indoor Mini Pendant from the Sloan Collection
- Oatmeal Linen fabric cylinder shade
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 10' of wire
- Includes (1) 6' and (2) 12" downrods
- Maximum Height: 50" The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 7"
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 12"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 17"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Maximum Height: 50" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Shade Height: 9"
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Shade Width: 6"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Sloan Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 4547
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 4547RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 4547RB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 6|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.