This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light 28.5" Height Indoor Urn Pendant from the Bolla Collection
- Light Amber Seedy glass bowl shade included with the Brushed Bronze and Olde Bronze finish
- Etched Opal glass bowl shade included with the Brushed Nickel finish
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 6"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 28.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Urn
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Shade Height: 13.25"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched, Seedy Glass, Urn
- Shade Width: 13"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Bolla Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 4663BR Product Specifications
|Specification Sheet - BN|
|Specification Sheet - OB|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Shade Type||Etched, Seedy Glass, Urn|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.