This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Nine Light 2 Tier Chandelier from the Midtown CollectionFeatures:
- Cylinder Shaped Mutli-Faceted Etched Glass Shade
- Steel Construction
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 900
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 29"
- Width: 32"
- Canopy Diameter: 6"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Energy Star: No
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Midtown Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 4978BN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4978 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.